Our licensed guide will meet you at your hotel in the morning (between 9-10 am, your choice). After a brief explanation you will head up to the harbor to start your tour.
Also called the Egyptian Bazaar is located nearby the pier at Eminonu. Here you will walk along the vibrant natural spices, dried fruit, tea, honey, and nuts. All being used in many traditional dishes of Turkey. Not only the colorful delights but also the architecture will hypnotize you!
Boat trip on the Bosphorus
The Bosphorus is the water border that separates Europe and Asia. It starts from the Marmara Sea and ends at the Black Sea. Strategically it has as much importance as it had during times of war. But today you will get to see palaces, fortresses, Ottoman villas, bridges, castles and mosques that complete the silhouette of this unique city. Also, an Istanbul trip will not be complete without a cruise!
Dolmabahce, meaning “filled garden” is a thoughtful name for this 19th century palace that has views pleasant for any eye with its’ chandeliers, rugs, crystals, luxury furnishings, paintings, ceramic fireplaces etc. On the shores of the Bosphorus, take in the waters and explore the western influenced architecture defining the last moments of the Ottoman Empire.
Royal Garden of Dolmabahce Palace
No “Filled Garden” is complete without well… a garden! Take a lovely stroll around the Royal Garden taking in the smells from the sweet scent of flowers once relished by Sultans of the Ottoman Empire.
Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
Also called the Dolmabahçe Mosque, this smaller mosque was built in the mid-19th century. Take note of the circular windows as they are unique for the era.
Historical Galata Bridge
Before getting to this 175 years old bridge, our professional guide will show you a little bit of Karakoy district, not only famous among locals to hang out but also for its old commercial buildings and port. Here you will taste the best baklava ever, as a well-deserved complimentary of OPOS. This delicious sweet needs some calories to burn, right? That’s why the tour will end by a short walk over the bridge, catching the sunset (in winter period), back to the peninsula.
To be able to give our guests the opportunity to choose their own food, we do not include meals in our private tours. Your guide will be giving you options from well-deserved local food to delicious vegan food.
As some of the museums are closed on certain days (check details) you will be able to change the itinerary and replace activities (as long as they remain within the period of the tour time).
- 7 hours.
- You can choose the starting time but we recommend to meet your guide 9:30 am.
- The tour will end at 5:30 pm at the latest.
- Officially licensed English speaking tour guide,
- Private tour,
- Regular Bosphorus Cruise ticket (additional charges will apply if you prefer to have a private yacht),
- Famous Turkish dessert Baklava & tea at the end of the tour.
- Museum/Attraction tickets,
- Lunch & Drinks,
- Transportation (unless additionally booked),
- Your guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel.
- Your guide will advise you the best option for transportation such as taxi or the railway system. You can pay the transportation expenses to the guide at the end of your tour. Please inform (a day in advance at the latest) if you prefer to have a private car/mini van during this tour.
- The Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays but you have the chance to replace it with other very important sights or tours (please inform us).
- The Harem section in the Dolmabahce Palace is not included.
- Due to regulations, live guiding service is not permitted in the Dolmabahce Palace, an audio guide will be arranged instead (for free).
- Ortaköy Mosque, Leander Tower, Bosphorus Bridge connecting Europe and Asia, Rumeli Fortress and the beautiful mansions by the shores of the Bosphorus will be seen during the cruise (No interior visit).
- Whirling Dervish Show (Highly recommended. The location is very close to where your tour finishes.)
- Rhythm of the Dance Show (Highly recommended. The location is very close to where your tour finishes.)
- Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show
We will be glad to assist you in booking this tour.
Please fill in the form below to complete the reservation.
You will receive an e-mail within 24h for the payment and confirmation.