You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning (the pickup time depends on the location of your hotel). Following places will be visited during this tour;
Hagia Sophia Museum
Built in 537 as a cathedral, this breathtaking architecture was turned into a mosque after the conquest by the Ottomans in 1453 and 1935 is the year when it was transformed into a museum. It's survived many fires and earthquakes and for almost 1000 years was the largest cathedral in the world.
Known also as Sultanahmet Mosque, this iconic structure was built in 1616 to compete with the Hagia Sophia. Not just the exterior but also the interior will be a visual feast. It is also unique because it's the only mosque to have six minarets.
The social and sporting center of first Byzantium and then Constantinople, this ravishing area will get more interesting once you hear the historical facts of the remaining structures on it; the Serpent Column, the Obelisk of Theodosius and the Walled Obelisk. The German Fountain is the additional monument you will see here.
Imagine wandering around in one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world, 61 streets and over 4000 shops! All of these in an impressive architecture.
Well-deserved delicious local food, before we continue to the next part of this tour.
Topkapı Palace Museum
Built in the 15th century as the main residence and the headquarter of the Ottoman Sultans, this impressive palace will get more interesting once you hear the story from our professional licensed guides. There will be time for the ones interested to see the Harem section (an additional fee will be charged at the entrance).
The tour will and with the tombs of the Ottoman Sultans of 16th and 17th centuries.
You will be dropped back at your hotel around 5:30 PM.
- Hotel pick up & drop off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches,
- Professional licensed English speaking guide,
- Entrance fees,
- Lunch (no drinks),
- All taxes.
- Entrance fee for the Harem part in Topkapı Palace, beverages at lunch, tips and personal expenses are not included.
- Pick-up & drop-off service are available only for hotels located in the city center. There may be an extra charge for transportations from other locations or airports.
- Hagia Sofia Museum is closed on Mondays, will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- Blue Mosque is closed for Friday Prayers, no replacement. The visit and explanations will be from outside.
- Grand Bazaar, closed on Sundays, will be replaced with the Handicrafts Center.
- Sultan Tombs; closed on Mondays, will be replaced with Little Hagia Sophia Mosque.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays.
- This tour does not operate on Tuesdays.
We will be glad to assist you in booking this tour.
Please fill in the form below to complete the reservation.
You will receive an e-mail within 24h for the payment and confirmation.