You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning (the pickup time depends on the location of your hotel). Following places will be visited during this tour;
Dolmabahce, meaning “filled garden” is a thoughtful name for this 19th century palace that has views pleasant for any eye. On the shores of the Bosphorus, take in the waters and explore the western influenced architecture defining the last moments of the Ottoman Empire.
Boat trip on the Bosphorus
The Bosphorus is the water border that separates Europe and Asia. It starts from the Marmara Sea and ends at the Black Sea. Historically, it had a strategic importance in defending Istanbul during times of war.
Royal Garden of Dolmabahce Palace
No “Filled Garden” is complete without well… a garden! Take a lovely stroll around the Royal Garden taking in the smells from the sweet scent of flowers once relished by Sultans of the Ottoman Empire.
Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque
Also called the Dolmabahçe Mosque, this smaller mosque was built in the mid 19th century. Take note of the circular windows as they are unique of the era.
Well-deserved delicious local food, before we continue to the next part of this tour.
Golden Horn by Bus
The Golden Horn is an extending arm of the Bosphorus that separates the historic part of Istanbul with its neighboring lands also on the European side.
Get ready to take a mild ride! In Eyüp, you will take the cable car and leisurely ascend as you watch tall buildings become the size of your fingernail. Up up and away to Pierre Loti Hill!
Pierre Loti Hill
Pierre Loti was a well-respected French Author in Turkey who wrote “Aziyade” referring to an Ottoman woman he had fell in love with. Feel the same love as Pierre Lotti taking in the romantic views of the Golden Horn drinking a chai at one of many cafes.
Old City Walls
Built in 413 AD, these walls once protected Constantinople during the Byzantine Empire. They still stand today and define a border of where the old city used to be.
You will be dropped back to your hotel around 6:00 PM.
- Hotel pick up & drop off by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches,
- Bosphorus Cruise,
- Cable Car Ticket,
- Entrance Fees,
- Professional licensed English speaking guide,
- All taxes.
- Dolmabahce Palace; closed on Mondays and Thursdays, will be replaced with Chora Museum,
- The Harem section in the Dolmabahce palace is not included,
- Ortaköy Mosque, Leander Tower, Bosphorus Bridge connecting Europe and Asia, Rumeli Fortress and the beautiful mansions by the shores of the Bosphorus will be seen during the cruise (No interior visit),
- Bezm-i Alem Valide Sultan Mosque; closed on Thursdays, replaced with Eyup Sultan Mosque,
- Drinks are not included with lunch,
- If the cable car does not operate due to technical issues, OPOS Tours cannot be held responsible and the visit to the Pierre Lotti hill will be made with the tour bus.
We will be glad to assist you in booking this tour.
Please fill in the form below to complete the reservation.
You will receive an e-mail within 24h for the payment and confirmation.