After picking you up in the morning from your hotel, you will be visiting the following places;
Hagia Sophia Museum
Built in 537 as a cathedral, this breathtaking architecture was turned into a mosque after the conquest by the Ottomans in 1453 and 1935 is the year when it was transformed into a museum. It's survived many fires and earthquakes and for almost 1000 years was the largest cathedral in the world.
Known also as Sultanahmet Mosque, this iconic structure was built in 1616 to compete with the Hagia Sophia. Not just the exterior but also the interior will be a visual feast. It is also unique because it's the only mosque to have six minarets.
The social and sporting center of first Byzantium and then Constantinople, this ravishing area will get more interesting once you hear the historical facts of the remaining structures on it; the Serpent Column, the Obelisk of Theodosius and the Walled Obelisk.
Imagine wandering around in one of the oldest and largest covered markets in the world, 61 streets and over 4000 shops! All of these in an impressive architecture.
At the end of this half day tour, you will be dropped off at Sultanahmet or Taksim square.
- Pick up from hotel in the morning with air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches,
- Licensed English speaking professional guide,
- Entrance fees,
- Drop off at Taksim or Sultanahmet square,
- All taxes.
- Entrance fee for the Harem part in Topkapi Palace, beverages at lunch, tips and personal expenses are not included.
- The free pick-up service is available from the hotels located in the city center. There may be an extra charge for transportation from other locations.
- Hagia Sofia Museum is closed on Mondays, will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- Blue Mosque is closed for Friday Prayers and won't be replaced. It will be visited from outside.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with the Handicrafts Center.
We will be glad to assist you in booking this tour.
Please fill in the form below to complete the reservation.
You will receive an e-mail within 24h for the payment and confirmation.